There are two components in Bazi:
- Ming 命
- Yun 运.
Your Bazi chart tells you about your personality and your perception and relationship with others. This is one part of your Ming 命. Your luck improves when you begin to consciously reprogram your life using (choosing) better Experiences (better Luck).
By understanding yourself (Ming 命) and what experiences you would likely encounter (Yun 运), you will better be able to:
- Understand luck cycles and ride the ‘good wave’ when it comes.
- Embark on and enjoy better luck cycles and gain better ‘experiences’ in life
- Become a person of greater influence thru understanding yourself
Bazi not only defines your characteristics and intrinsic talent, it is also a destiny map of the opportunities and challenges that await you in life. We don’t always get to choose our life experiences but we can choose to be self-aware, develop our intrinsic talent to maximize our potential and success.
It is also crucial to balance the elements in our Bazi chart to enjoy a smoother life and harmonious relationships both at work and at home. This can be done through:
- harnessing your personal good directions
- utilizing suitable colours
- be engaged in the right industries or job roles.
Sign up as a member to enjoy FREE benefits!
*An automated email will be sent to your registered email address once you sign up. It may be directed to your spam folder as it is an auto-generated email.
BAZI PROFILE – Understand Your Approach to Work and Suitable Work Environment
Read more from in this article : http://janetyung.com/why-we-do-things-the-way-we-do/
- Perception vs Reality – Which Bazi Profile Will Lead You to Personal Success and Happiness?“You must first be who you really are, then do what you need to do, in order to have what you want.” Do you agree with the above statement? There is the perception of who we are and there’s the reality of who we really are. In a previous article “Why Don’t They Understand Me?“, […]Janet Yung
- Why Don’t They Understand Me?“Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves.” ― C.G. Jung Do you feel that you are often misunderstood on how you would react to a situation? Are you given opportunities that doesn’t resonate with you but others feel that you will be good at doing? This is a common […]Janet Yung
- Bazi | Do You Have The Nobleman Star in your chart?Bazi Symbolic Star Do you have the nobleman star? Do you get a helping hand in times of need? Read on to find out more… Whatever we do, we sure would not object to a pair of helping hands especially in times of need. In Bazi studies, we can look at whether you have nobleman […]Janet Yung